Due to continued growth, we’re recruiting for an IT Helpdesk Engineer.
Bee IT Solutions is a well established IT systems and cloud services provider. We are recruiting a talented, self-motivated and experienced individual for 2nd Line IT support role to join the business based in Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire.
We offer IT consultancy, helpdesk support, telecoms, IT project design and delivery, and expert IT advice for small / medium-sized businesses.
IT Helpdesk Engineer. You will work closely with a growing team of IT professionals. Your primary role will be to provide 2nd Line IT Support both from the helpdesk and onsite at customer premises. The job involves problem-solving, excellent telephone skills, remote support, onsite support, and teamwork. A keen understanding of business systems and the ability to troubleshoot is vital. It would be best if you had the initiative to think and resolve issues quickly.
- At least two years of experience in an IT services support role
- Advanced interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of Internet technologies and cloud computing
- Basic knowledge of Network infrastructures, switching, routing and TCP/IP protocol
- Knowledge of MS Windows Desktop
- Microsoft 365 and MS Office suite
- Hardware knowledge in terms of PC / laptop, server build and setups
- Familiar with industry-standard backup and recovery technology
- Installing and maintaining computer hardware and software and data networks
- Mac experience an advantage but not essential
- Team-oriented attitude and customer-oriented behaviour
- Self-motivated working style
- Flexible, lateral thinking and adaptability to change
- Current valid UK driving licence, preferably with own vehicle.
We are looking for someone keen to progress and develop in a more senior role within the IT services industry. Bee IT Solutions offers a great career path with growth areas into 3rd line Support or joining the Projects and Modern Workplace teams. Microsoft certification and coursework is provided, and exams and career progression are encouraged.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Excellent career progression
- Pension scheme
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Free on-site parking.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: IT Support: 2 years (required)
Start Date: ASAP
Interested? Please send notification of interest with accompanying CV to firstname.lastname@example.org