IT Support and Customer Service Technician – Morley
Join our team and bee a part of our story!
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced IT Support and Customer Service Technician to join our team in Morley. This is a full-time on-site role, and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing IT support and customer service to our clients, troubleshooting software and hardware problems, maintaining accurate records of issues and resolutions, and assisting colleagues in the delivery of projects and services.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven experience in IT support, including experience with hardware, software, and peripherals
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems, Office 365, Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Experience with server hardware, virtualisation and backup solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong customer service orientation
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Industry certifications such as CompTIA A+/Network+ or Microsoft MCSA are preferred but not required
- Full clean UK driving license and use of a car
- Must be able to provide ‘Right to Work’
Will be required to undertake a DBS check due to the nature of our clients, prior to any job offer.
January 2024 start
NO Recruitment Companies