The Veeam Data Protection Trends 2022 white paper is the largest data protection industry report.
3,000+ business and IT leaders were surveyed on their IT and data protection strategies, including their plans for 2022.
- 89% of organisations have a protection gap
- 76% of organisations had at least one ransomware attack last year
- 36% of data is unrecoverable after a cyberattack
Learn how business and IT leaders addressed these issues from shared insights.
– 67% of orgs use cloud services as part of Data Protection strategy
Data loss and downtime
– 40% of servers suffered at least one outage per year
Enterprise backup workloads
– 42% of IT leaders consider hybrid cloud workload protection as the most important aspect of enterprise backup
– 20% of IT implementers say improving reliability or RPO/RTO will drive changing their backup solution in 2022
Download the 2022 Data Protection Trends report to find out more. Visit https://go.veeam.com/wp-data-protection-trends-2022